Monday, July 21, 2003

It's 4:51 pm (I'm including the time here to try to figure out what to do about the way-off time stamps Blogger is giving me) and I've had a productive day. I put Arno on the Orange Line this morning at 9:30 so he could head home from his whirlwind weekend visit. (We had every intention of spending yesterday museum-hopping ... but we somehow found ourselves getting manicures and pedicures instead. It was my first time for either, and I must say my nails look fabulous.) Then I headed to Crunch for a back workout and three miles on the treadmill. I got home at 1, put in five loads of laundry, headed to Sherwin-Williams for some "Morning Fog" tinted paint, and spent the rest of the afternoon painting the kitchen and running down to the laundry room to check on the progress of my loads. (Only one didn't dry all the way -- so in addition to a kitchenfull of crap spread all over the condo, there's also wet laundry hanging from every available thing that sticks out. It looks like a damn tenement in here.)

Tonight at 6 I have a second first date with M., who blew off the FIRST first date he asked me out on. But he scores high on the Boyfriend Aptitude Test (he's cute and blond and gainfully employed), so he gets a few more chances.

I'm still trying to figure out how to add a few things to this site: Links that create pop-up windows, a few pictures, a mailto thingie and maybe even a hit counter. Stay tuned.

No comments: