Thursday, June 10, 2004

10 things I'm digging today

1. It's cool and rainy here, with NO cruel, oppressive humidity.

2. I'm wearing my sexy new jeans.

3. Scrubbing Bubbles (lemon scent) -- it turned my grungy, scaly shower curtain into a shiny thing of beauty -- without scrubbing!

4. Agnes.

5. I was telling a friend about Red Shirt, and my friend not only knows who he is but he's jealous as hell that we've had a date.

6. Hot guys in jeans and flip-flops. WOOF!

7. I got a semi-promotion last night (when I was here until 10 pm) -- I'll be "acting ACD" in charge of a whole account. It doesn't involve any more pay, but it's a significant step forward in my meandering journey to ACDhood.

8. Peanut butter and jelly. (Of course, I've been digging PB&J for lunch almost every day for the past 30 years.)

9. The way this guy writes. It helps that he has some pretty fascinating stories to tell.

10. Spring produce. Right now my kitchen is filled with the aromas of fresh nectarines and juicy strawberries and ripe pears. Mmmmmm.

No comments: