Sunday, March 27, 2005

Homemade éclairs!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Don't be too impressed. This is the only fancy thing I know how to make. I can somehow produce reliable pastry dough from scratch without losing any major fingers in the mixer and I use a cook-it-yourself pudding mix for the filling. I haven't quite mastered the art of the pastry bag (at least not the art of the pastry bag that doesn't involve getting filling all over my shirt), so I use the time-honored cut-and-scoop method. And then I hide the sutures with lots of easy-to-make chocolate glaze.

And now I'm off to share my vast single culinary skill with some friends at a lovely Easter brunch.

Commence making yummy sounds.

1 comment:

Alina said...

I showed this to everyone I know in the blogosphere. I guess frustration would be the best word to describe the author. Maina idea - blogs are really no good.
http://juice.box.sk/newsread.php?newsid=632