Monday, March 17, 2008

We're in business!

And by "we" I mean "my sister and her husband." I originally said "we" because if this company makes my sister and her husband rich, they've promised to buy me lots of plastic surgery. And some gum.

Anyway, their first shipment of gluten-safe baking mixes from Norway has finished its trek across the Atlantic, passed two customs inspections with flying colors, and arrived safely in its Chicago warehouse. Which means it's all ready to be ordered by and shipped to you so you can start making gluten-safe yummy sounds in the privacy of your own kitchens.

Just click here to get started:

I know: Imported from Norway. Just in time for St. Patrick's Day.

(If any pro-gluten mercenaries have hacked into my blog and disabled the link, just visit tasteslikerealfood.com. Then send the URL to all your gluten-sensitive friends. Remember: yummy sounds.)

No comments: