Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The pièce de résistance!

(literally: "piece of crap I just hung on my wall")

My whole door adventure over the weekend transpired without the aid of my handy cordless drill/screwdriver, which the domestic partner had lent to his lesbian friend. I know! A lesbian without a cordless drill/screwdriver! It's like ... a gay man on a second date.

But as happy as I was with the door, it still needed a little something-something. Like a foo-foo filigreed shelf-shelf. Which I hung the moment I got my precious cordless drill/screwdriver back from the insufficiently tooled lesbian. And then I took a picture of it. And then I posted it here. Because my life is filled with the excitement of a thousand Love Boat episodes.

And now we begin our quest. Our quest for the perfect knickknack. To put on our shelf. So I have something more to blog about.

No comments: