Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blogging in sick

So we're back, we're unpacked, we're mostly laundered, and we're starting to sort through all the pictures and memories and unused bottles of SPF 45 we need to find a place to store. And in the middle of it all, I got the flu. The full-on shivers, night sweats, painful skin, dizziness, headache, abject-misery, kill-me-now flu. But at least this flu is letting me keep everything in my body, if you know what I mean. Though it's reduced me from an alpha guy who thrives best when he's juggling 15 projects at once to a shaky little blanket-covered mouse who gets lost in the first 15 minutes of a Law & Order rerun. Thankfully, the flu manifested itself the day after I got home from the cruise. So we got to enjoy every minute of what was easily my favorite vacation ever.

And I have billions of pictures to show you. I promise. But first, I need to chug another bottle of NyQuil, crawl back into bed and pray for death. Wish me luck.

No comments: